Automatic Rivet Tool Setgives a modifiable method to affix firewall increases, rough terrain alterations, bodyboards, bike connections, or even metal sheet material! Make the work of metal manufacturing more secure and simpler. It’s a small, hand-operated device that creates a threaded hole for fixings that measure anywhere between M3 to M12.
- Unique spring-loaded inner hex sleeve automatically locks the rotation of hand installed mandrel
Made with durable alloy steel with rubberized handles for added comfort especially when used for extended periods
Great for sheet metal fabrication
- Ergonomic handles with double compound hinges maximizing leverage and for easy operation. Delicate Shape heavy duty hand riveter is ideal for working in hard-to-reach areas. Great for off-road / Jeep modifications
- 3/25"(3mm) high-strength carbon steel handles make the rivet nut gun more sturdy and durable,11 specifications to interchangeable mandrel meet the needs of work
- 7 metricM3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12 interchangeable mandrel/nose bridge kits in various sizes. The M8 spindle is already on the tool, so the plastic box is empty
- 4 SAE 10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, 3/8-16 (Added from Dec 23RD)
HOW IT WORKS?
1. Choose the right mandrel sets for rivet size, install it onto the tool head.
2. Insert the gun top into the hole for riveting.
3. Close the handle, rivet the nut to the right position until the nut is secure.
4. Withdrawn rivet tool by rotating the knob in a counterclockwise direction, complete the riveting.
- Components: Stainless steel
- Size: 27.5 x 7.5 x 38cm
- Weight: 470g