Detect live wires and null wires safely.
Distinguishes live wires and invalid wires from AC voltage at a protected distance. Non-contact and protected to use for electrical testing, assessment, and fix. Detect and read electrical voltage with Voltage Sensitivity Electric Compact Pen.
Probe, run the tester, and read accurate voltage measurements. It automatically reads live or null wires from 12V/48V-1000V, AC/DC currents to 10A, AC Voltage to 750V. Great tool for solving electrical issues at home and cars.
Readings are shown on its high definition LCD screen with green and red light colors to indicate the voltage intensity. Flashlight turns on when the battery is low and needs replacement.
The LED flashlight helps probing and repairing of wires easier in the dark. The smart buzzer alarm sounds also help indicate reading intensity. See test readings even in the dark.
Compact and very easy to carry around. The small size and pen-shaped design makes it easy to fit in pockets or bags.
Our complied to safety standards CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V；CE. Your safety is our priority.
1. Press and hold the red button for 2 seconds to turn it on.
2. In the power-on state, press and hold the green button for two seconds to turn on the LED light. Press and hold the green button again to turn off the LED light.
3. Press the green button, the green button lights up, then switches to high sensitivity mode, and press again to turn off this mode.
4. A battery icon will appear in the upper right corner when the battery is low, prompting you to replace the battery.
AC Voltage: 12V-1000V
Power Source: 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
Safety Compliance: CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V；CE
Component: Durable Polycarbonate Plastic Resin
1 x Electric Compact Pen
1. Is there any risk of electric leakage during the use of this product？
NCV Noncontact security pencil, This product meets the requirements of 600V CAT IV 1000V CAT III, provide you the HIGHEST SECURITY during working, so we don't have to worry about safety at all.
2. What is the sensitivity of the test pen? It could read 12 and 220v volts?
This product It uses AC10 can effectively reduce misjudgment of the line, in case of strong electricity, rapid sound, and light alarm. In addition, the range it can test is DC Voltage to 1000V and AC Voltage to 750V，Do don't worry at all.
Tap ADD TO CART to order your Compact Voltage Pen!