Is your iPhone having difficulty charging, can’t recognize a charger, experiences heat, and rapid battery drainage?
It may be the result of having its U2 chip damaged. Fret not, this FastDetect U2 IC Fault Tester is the perfect device to test your smartphone’s condition.
User-Friendly U2 Detector: The ideal device for those who test iPhones a lot. User-friendly interface as it doesn't require any advanced understanding in electronics or systems. Easily detect U2 status for iPhone 5-11 Pro Max and read the serial number. Determine the root of the iPhone charging problem even if the ID access code is locked.
Accurate and Efficient Display: Easy to read and operate with the HD screen. Provides an exact determination and displays the state of your U2 chip status successfully. The go-to handheld device will save you a lot of time checking the condition of your U2 chip.
Sturdy Lightweight Material: This FastDetect U2 IC Fault Tester is easy to carry anywhere to check your U2 status. Made out of aluminum, a strong metallic material that's lightweight and can withstand a decent amount of abuse.
Auto-test U2 Status: The U2 shall then automatically read the phone information and detect the U2 status. By connecting the U2 Tester, the phone will automatically enter into Recovery Mode.
How to Use:
1) Insert lightning cable, U2 will start automatically with power supply.
- Press the button to switch interface
- At “About” interface, press the right button to switch between Chinese and English
2) Connect the phone to U2 (the phone must be turned off).
- Right key to power off with notice
3) Long press the Sleep/Wake button to power on the phone, then start detection.
- U2 will automatically detect when the phone is turned on
- Read the phone information and detect U2 status
- Recovery mode is ON by default
Unit Compatibility: iPhone 5/ 5S/ 5SE/ 6/ 6S/ 6SP/ 7/ 7P/ 8/ 8P/ X/ XR/ XS/ XS Max/ 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max
Size: 95 x 57 x 13 mm
1 x FastDetect U2 IC Fault Tester