Free Shipping Worldwide


Your Cart is Empty


Household Mold Remover Gel

Keep Your Home Safe

Eliminates & Prevents Toxic Mold!

Mold Remover Gel is the solution to remove and stop tough mold stains from growing at the same time. The thick gel clings to the surface and penetrates stains to lift and dissolve them.

Perfect for tile, grout, showers, sinks, or anywhere with moisture build-up!

Instant Results: Just moments after application, you can watch with your own eyes as the mold spores suffocate and lift off the surface, making it easy to wipe away leaving you with a clean and safe surface.

Non-Toxic: Unlike the more extreme brand-name chemical cleaners, our Mold Remover Gel is safe to use and dries fast.

Prevents Future Build-Up: Not only does this completely eliminate the previous spores and bacteria, but the newly covered surface is protected for life. The invisible coating will stop any future mold from growing on that surface.

Save Time & Effort: Scrubbing anything is terrible, scrubbing mold is ever worse. Let the gel do the work and save yourself from consuming toxic spores and potentially contaminating other areas by accidental transferring.

Non-Corrosive: Safe for use on any surface, the gentle but effective gel won't harm anything you apply it on.

Did You Know?

There are many different forms of mold, with a large portion of them posing serious health concerns to humans. Molds contain mycotoxins that can cause headaches, fevers, sickness, blurred vision, lack of focus, difficulty breathing, and a large array of other health issues.

One of the most common and hazardous forms of mold is black mold, generally caused by moisture build-up in dark areas, i.e. laundry rooms, under sinks, basements, underneath carpet/wallpaper. Symptoms include excessive coughing, sneezing, fevers, runny nose, and irritated eyes. If you find yourself getting sick more often than once a year, it is quite possible you have black mold in your house.

If you have mold that looks like this in your house, it is imperative that it is treated immediately. Our Mold Remover Gel can take care of even the most serious of mold outbreaks and can save you hundreds of dollars for calling a professional to come and remove it. 


Ingredients: Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide
Contents: 120g
Size: 19CM × 7CM × 4CM

Sign up for our Newsletter